Recommended Prep Courses
Prep courses are optional, but we recommend taking them first or have the equivalent knowledge before enrolling in this course
Branding & Positioning Course Overview
This course explains how brands are built & managed.
It explains the strategic brand management process and goes into the details of establishing a brand positioning, and building, measuring and managing brand equity.
Students will learn about the process, through numerous real-life examples from inside and outside the retail industry, that show the right and wrong ways to brand and position a product.
At the end of the course, students will view a case study of branding and positioning for one of the most successful companies.
Branding & Positioning Course Objectives:
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the meaning of branding and positioning
- Know how to build, measure and manage brand equity
- Learn about the main brand equity drivers
- Understand how to choose brand elements
- Understand the process of positioning
- Use points of difference and points of parity for positioning a product
- Learn when to use brand extensions vs. brand portfolio
Upon completing the course and passing the final assessment, students get a course completion certificate.