Retail Management Course Overview
In this free introductory course on retail management students get to learn about the foundations of retail.
It goes into the details of:
- The retail business model
- The key functions in retail
- Key success factors
- Retail performance indicators
The course explains the main business model of retail, through a hypothetical retail business
It goes into the details of key success factors, ” The Success Triangle”, that retail businesses need to have, in order to survive and grow.
And, finally, explores the most common careers in retail in operational and commercial roles
Introduction to Retail Management Course Objectives:
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the main business model or retailing
- Know the key success factors
- Understand the key functions in retail and their key responsibilities
- Learn about the different career tracks in retail
Download Your Certificate
Upon completing the course and passing the final assessment, students get a course completion certificate.
- Retail Business Model Canvas Template
- Retail Math Formulas Cheat Sheet