In this retail math course, students will learn about the different formulas involved in calculating different metrics and KPIs used in managing a retail business. It gets into more details about each concept, by explaining its applications and considerations, as well as key connections between the different metrics and how they affect each other.
Students will learn through video lectures, supported by a printable handbook, that they can keep for future reference. In addition to that, they will also be able to download a workbook to practice what they have learned in the course.
At the end of the course, a case study that uses financial reports from a public retail company is used to demonstrate how the KPIs are calculated and used in real retail businesses.
Retail Math Fundamentals Course Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different retail metrics and KPIs and how to calculate them
- Understand the applications of these metrics and why they are used
- Learn about key connections between different metrics and how they work together
- Learn how to get data from a retail company’s financial report and calculate its performance metrics
Upon completing the course and passing the final assessment, students get a completion certificate.
- Retail Math Formulas
- Retail Math Handbook
- Retail Math Workbook
- Case Study: Dollar General