This course goes into the details of the operations management of retail stores, and the different areas of responsibility at store level.
In particular, it covers those 3 areas of store operations:
It covers what each area includes, how it is managed and how the performance of each area is assessed through different KPIs and processes.
The course goes into the details of managing the merchandise flow cycle at the store and its different stages.
At the end of the course, students will be able to download operational templates, used in the day-to-day management of retail stores.
Retail Operations Management Course Objectives:
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Know the different areas of responsibilities (AORs) for operating a retail store
- Understand how to manage and assess each area
- Understand the merchandise flow cycle at the store and how to manage it
- Know the different replenishment methods
- Know how to plan the manpower of the store
- Measure service level of the store
- Measure compliance of the store
Upon completing the course and passing the final assessment, students get a course completion certificate.
- Retail Operations Excel Workbook
- Printable Business Planner for Store Owners
- Stock Loss Audit & Action Plan