Recommended Prep Courses
Prep courses are optional, but we recommend taking them first or have the equivalent knowledge before enrolling in this course
Retail Sales Management Course Overview
This course builds on the Retail Operations Management course and focuses on the sales management aspects of managing retail stores
It explains the new role of the brick & mortar retail store in the time of ecommerce, and how the store team could be able to close more sales at the store.
The course gives the sales managers the knowledge needed to manage the sales process, by analyzing sales reports and understanding what the different KPIs are trying to tell them, and what the possible reasons behind poor sales performance could be.
Sales managers then learn how to create a weekly plan with a defined focus, based on their analysis and roll it out to their team to get the desired results.
Retail Sales Management Course Objectives
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the new customer journey and the new role of the store
- Know how to get your team to generate more sales at the store
- Get familiar with the different reports used in retail sales management
- Analyze the sales KPIs and understand what the results indicate
- Manage the sales process from setting goals to managing performance
Upon completing the course and passing the final assessment, students get a course completion certificate.
- Weekly & Monthly Planner
- Daily Sales Report Sample