This course explains the step-by-step process of strategic management, which includes:
- Environmental Scanning
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Evaluation & Control
Students will learn how to conduct a strategic audit for a business, create alternative strategies that are suitable for the business and formulate an implementation plan for those strategies.
Students will also learn the different levels and types of strategies and how they fit different companies at different stages in their lifecycle.
Within the course, different examples case studies from the retail industry will be presented.
Strategic Management Course Objectives
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Use the different strategic analysis tools
- Analyze the external & internal environments of a business
- Understand the different strategies available for different businesses
- Understand the different tactics used in competitive & cooperative strategies
- Formulate a strategic plan
- Conduct a strategic audit
Upon completing the course and passing the final assessment, students get a course completion certificate.
Evaluation & Control